Thursday, February 4, 2010

6 lbs Down!

A little over 2 weeks ago I decided to stop whining about being overweight and out of shape, and start being proactive in changing the entire situation.  I started counting calories and exercising.  Might I say it's been much easier than I expected, which is probably why I haven't blogged much about it.  I hit my first "wall" yesterday, feeling as though I hit a plateau, only to wake up this morning to find I had lost another full pound.

My plan is to chart out my feelings of joy and frustration here, but we'll see how that goes...

I do feel as though I deserve to brag about my first 6 lbs, so that's what I'm doing.  Go me! I can't wait to reach my short and long term goals and hopefully keep the weight off!

2 looks through other eyes:

The Pruetts said...

I'm with you girl! Let's lose together! :)
Hey, do you want me to send you my eating schedule? It's for someone who's doing the P90X exercises, which are amazing & so painful all at the same time, so you might want to ease up on the protein (I have to eat 7 proteins a day..haven't yet). But it seems to be helping me shed fat pretty quickly.

Angie Schott said...

Thanks, but I'm liking what I'm doing. Actually trying to not do a quick loss, but a steady one. Counting calories, eating smaller portions, and doing various cardio exercises and yoga. Trying to learn new habits and stuff. Glad you are enjoying it though!

 
template by suckmylolly.com