Saturday, February 13, 2010

Creepy...

Just felt like making a public proclamation of some of my favorite songs, that just so happen to be creepy...



Okay, I love this song... and I love Stryper. (Yes! I said it! Gotta problem?) I can't put my finger on the reason why this song gives me the creeps though. But just in the same way that some people will watch a scary movie to feel scared even though they hate it, I listen to songs that creep me out. Maybe that is why sometimes I find myself playing this song on repeat for an hour or so...



I don't think this song needs an explanation. If a guy told me he wanted to be my mother, I think I would have ran. Then again, a lot of my ex's were really strange... and rather creepy... maybe I should seek therapy.



This song gives me the heebee jeebies, but I have to hear it once in awhile. (Please note: Commentary & emails on what this song may or may not say backwards and how Christians shouldn't listen to it is not welcome. Been there, thanks.)



This song makes me cry, in a sad scared way, but I love it! (I know Kathy loves it, too!)



The first time I heard this song, I was listening to the radio as I was falling asleep. I was awake for HOURS after.



Even before Bobby came along, these two songs were those types of creepy songs I loved. They're just that much more creepy now...




As I'm writing this blog, my friend/sis Emily posted this one on Facebook. I completely forgot about it! Creepy, though not as much as others. Mostly funny, silly. Gotta love it, though you really don't want to...



I think the title of this song, and the tune, are enough to creep anyone out. How I love it so, regardless...



Stalker, much? Yeah, definitely. Still catchy!



Apparently it's impossible to embed "The Kill" by 30 Seconds To Mars. I think this is my favorite creepy song... here's the link.

The Police: The godfather's of creepy songs...







It's quite possible this song was written by someone who was a seasoned stalker. Obviously not as seasoned as Bobby's ex-girlfriends, but seasoned. Seriously, who in their right mind would sing this? Obviously, your baby doesn't want to be found. Still, it's one of those songs that when, way back when - once upon a time, I had a desk job it would play in the background on KOST or KBIG and I would be more motivated instantly. I also walked around the rest of the day with it in my head. Totally creepy. I would love to hear a "devotion" of this song on the radio, just to hear what a real life freak's voice sounds like. (Wait, I just remembered... I worked for years to get away from freaks. Don't need more, I'm good.)




Now, I don't dance... but this song makes me dance...



Once again, a song that is impossible to find that can be embedded. This has to be the most popular love song... ever. Heck, I won't lie, it was played at the reception at my first wedding. LOVE THIS SONG! But listen to the lyrics... seriously? Click Here!

Awww... who doesn't love this one? One of mine and Bobby's favorite on the creepy list...



This one always makes me want to run away and hide in a closet while I cry and pray for safety... but once again, I'll hit "back" on the player and listen to it a few times before I move on to the next.



Bobby feels I should include this one... so here you go...



I used to love this song. Thank you, Geico, for ruining it for me. :(



Ewww...



And yet another...



And another...



LOVE this one...



Ohhh yeah. Can't forget this song...



I absolutely love this song... but once again I can't place why it gives me a creepy feel...



This song creeps me out, but just because when I was younger I believed the urban legend that a woman was murdered while it was recorded... Click here for urban legend info...



Well, I think that is all I have for tonight... expect a sequel to this blog in the future... Or don't.

UPDATED: Just to add this one. Can't believe I forgot it!

0 looks through other eyes:

 
template by suckmylolly.com