Thursday, February 25, 2010

Moving Day!


Well, my friends... it's the end of an era...

"Through My Eyes" has come to an end.  However, Bobby and I have finally followed through with our plan for a joint blog/site that we have been promising since we were first married.  Right now, it is still a work in process.  All of the posts you've read here have been transferred.  In the works are photo galleries, music playlists, videos of our family, & more.  Be sure to follow me over... to the dark side.  Mwuhahahahahahaha... (Sorry, I know that was REALLY lame. I just couldn't resist.)

And in case you were wondering or were uninformed, that is my childhood home in the photo.  When I was 4 my Grandfather moved the parsonage we were living in to private land and added on to make a more than comfortable home for our family.  I thought the fact that they picked that house up and moved it was the coolest thing.  Grandpa was my superhero, and could do anything...

C'mon over! http://TheSchottFamily.com

0 looks through other eyes:

 
template by suckmylolly.com