Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Hundred

For my 100th blog I decided to be completely unoriginal and exciting.  Instead, I decided to copy/paste a few of my favorites from my old blog that was on the space that was mine.  To protect the innocent, I have not included the comments. I was going to put them all in one blog, but some are rather long and I've decided to split them up.  Maybe by the end of the day I'll feel like writing something exciting and new, who knows...

Enjoy.


Sunday, March 26, 2006 3:35 PM

Current mood:  chipper
Category: Music

If you know me, you know I'm twisted...
and you know I LOVE to twist lyrics...
So, here we go...

"When I fall in Mud"
(Like when I fall in love, ok? I'm not going to explain this, guys. You should all know me by now.)

When I falllll in mud...
I will turn completely....
for I will glance to seeee....
who saw.. (I will glance to see who saw)
In a restless world, like this is...
rumors start and endlessly egg on...
Before you know it pictures of yourself are allover the internet...
and Seacrest says it's crap not mud that's dried on by the sunnnnnnnnn.....
When I fall in mud.....
When I FALL IN MUDDDDDD....
When I fall in muddddd.....
and a little bit offffff...
poooooooooooooo...............




That is all. Thank you, God bless, and have a great day.

P.S. I am currently accepting requests for songs for my next blog.



0 looks through other eyes:

 
template by suckmylolly.com