Thursday, February 4, 2010

Miss Communication

A little while ago, I was discussing my "pouch".

Okay, here is where I'm going to warn you with the TMI alert.

I've had 4 children.  I have a little patch of spare skin.  Nothing like Kate Gosselin, don't worry, but a teeny tiny one.  (No, I'm not posting photos.)

My statement was that even though it has been shrinking significantly in the last few months, and more so with all the weight loss, that it will never completely go away.

What I said next was "When we're done having children, I'm cutting it off."

 
Bobby & I earlier this week
 
This is where all men should learn to listen to their wives, because obviously Bobby wasn't and thought I was referring to, um, something else.  I wish I had taken a picture of the look on his face before I explained what I was really talking about...

2 looks through other eyes:

The Pruetts said...

LOL!!! HI-LA-RIOUS!
I've told Matt the same thing. Thankfully, he was listening. hehe

Angie Schott said...

LOL, Bobby will still be getting a "trim" when the time comes. SNIP SNIP!

This stupid IUD and all the various pregnancy/childbirth issues I've had with all four (and who knows what with the next 2)were enough pain and anguish for me. His turn!

 
template by suckmylolly.com