Thursday, February 4, 2010

There Was This One Time I Was Going To Do The Right Thing...

This morning I only got in 26 minutes of cardio.  Since my set goal is 30 mins per day, I figured "no biggie, I'll come back in and get in another 20 mins or so this afternoon, which would be even better."

Sure enough, my parents asked to take the boys this afternoon, and I thought I was finally going to have my chance... Until as I was walking to answer the door I stubbed my toe on Johnny's bouncy seat and now here I lay on the couch.  Peaceful quiet home, my heart full of anger towards my toe, and my tummy rumbling & begging for a snack.

I so badly want to eat some junk food right now. Grrrr...

I CAN DO THIS!!!!

Johnny & Tommy playing together this morning. 
Such sweet boys!


1 looks through other eyes:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
template by suckmylolly.com